(“Party”) is a group booking when a person books several tickets in one transaction.
Purchaser is the person/entity that makes the purchase on his/her credit card and place his/her details on the ticket purchased.
Bird’s Basement is the Club located 11 Singers Lane, Melbourne 3000
Bird’s Basement Terms and Conditions are the terms by which any ticket purchaser agrees to be bound by.
Management means Bird’s Basement Management team.
PART 1. Bird’s Basement Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy:
- Tickets purchased on the Bird’s Basement website (birdsbasement.com) cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- In the unlikely case of a cancellation by the artist Bird’s Basement will refunded to the original ticket purchaser through the same method of payment.
- Bird’s Basement will use its best endeavors to sit parties (“Party”) together up to 8 tickets purchased. When there are more than 8 tickets Bird’s Basement will require to split the parties however these split parties will be seated in the same area of the club when possible.
- Bird’s Basement reserve the right to change the sitting plan of the venue which is advertise on its website, with no notice or need to notify any of the ticket purchasers.
- A ticket purchase constitutes the booking of a seat for dinner or supper.
- The ticket fee includes the transaction fee.
- Bird’s Basement management reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to anyone that may disturb public order and the quite enjoyment of other patrons.
- Bird’s Basement is a responsible server of alcohol at all time.
- Persons under the age of 18 are admitted in the venue when accompanied by a responsible adult and when a meal is purchased.
- Purchasing one or more tickets on this website constitutes acceptance of Bird’s Basement terms and conditions.
- While Bird’s Basement takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and advertised, sometimes errors may occur. The Purchaser agrees that Bird’s Basement may cancel tickets that have been issued as a result of an error and issue a refund of any ticket price paid. In the case of a pricing error, Bird’s Basement will endeavour to contact the Purchaser and provide the Purchaser with the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If any of the above clauses is deem to be not enforceable it will not affect the enforceability of the rest of the clauses.
PART 2. BIRD’S BASEMENT ON-LINE ACCOUNT AND BBPOINTS PROGRAM – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Bird’s Basement On-Line Account Points Program (“BB Points Program”) is operated by Bird’s Basement Pty Ltd (ABN 87607 922 609) of Suite 836, Lvl. 8, 1 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004 (“BB”).
- Information on how to earn and redeem BB Points (as defined below) forms part of these Terms & Conditions. By participating in the BB Points Program you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible to participate, you must first open a Bird’s Basement on-line account at birdsbasement.com (“BB On-line Account”).
- One (1) x BB Point = 5c (“BB Point”). So, 20 x BB Points = $1.
- How to earn BB Points: You will earn one (1) x BB Point for each dollar you spend on show tickets (excluding booking/reservation and any transactional fees), and food/beverage packages, when you purchase in advance using your BB On-line Account at birdsbasement.com.
- All BB Points you earn via advance purchases made using your BB On-line Account will be allocated to your BB Points balance after you have attended the Bird’s Basement event for which you purchased the tickets and food/beverage items, and are allocated to you as the BB On-line Account holder regardless of whether you are also purchasing on behalf of others.
- BB Points cannot be sold or transferred, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- How to redeem BB Points: BB will always specify on the BB website the eligible shows and food/beverage packages in respect of which BB Points may be redeemed, and eligible BB Points seating and food/beverage package limits will apply in each case, as determined by BB. BB Points are redeemable on a first come, first served basis, up to the limit/s set by BB for the relevant show.
- Subject to clause 8, you can redeem your BB Points against the full purchase price of eligible show ticket(s) and food/beverage packages on advance purchases made using your BB On-line Account. Please note that if you wish to apply your BB Points in part- payment of the full purchase price of the BB on-line transaction, payment via Paypal is not available (i.e. Credit Card payment only).
- For the avoidance of doubt, BB Points cannot be used for purchases made at the venue on the night of the show.
- Unused BB Points expire after two (2) years.
- BB Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- BB may change the BB Points Program (including how BB Points are earned and redeemed) and these Terms & Conditions at any time, or add new terms and conditions. If we do so, we’ll publish an updated version at birdsbasement.com. Your continued participation in the BB Points Program will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- BB reserves the right to terminate your BB On-line Account if you do not use it to earn or redeem points for twelve (12) months, or if we believe that you have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity, or failed to comply with these Terms & Conditions.
- BB may discontinue the BB Points Program at any time in its sole discretion with no liability to participants whatsoever.
- BB’s decision in relation to any matters arising from the BB Points Program is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria.