Terms & Conditions
(“Party”) is a group booking when a person books several tickets in one transaction.
Purchaser is the person/entity that makes the purchase on his/her credit card and place his/her details on the ticket purchased.
Bird’s Basement is the Club located 11 Singers Lane, Melbourne 3000
Bird’s Basement Terms and Conditions are the terms by which any ticket purchaser agrees to be bound by.
Management means Bird’s Basement Management team.
PART 1. Bird’s Basement Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy:
- Tickets purchased on the Bird’s Basement website (birdsbasement.com) cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- In the unlikely case of a cancellation by the artist Bird’s Basement will refunded to the original ticket purchaser through the same method of payment.
- Bird’s Basement will use its best endeavors to sit parties (“Party”) together up to 8 tickets purchased. When there are more than 8 tickets Bird’s Basement will require to split the parties however these split parties will be seated in the same area of the club when possible.
- Bird’s Basement reserve the right to change the sitting plan of the venue which is advertise on its website, with no notice or need to notify any of the ticket purchasers.
- A ticket purchase constitutes the booking of a seat for dinner or supper.
- The ticket fee includes the transaction fee.
- Bird’s Basement management reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to anyone that may disturb public order and the quite enjoyment of other patrons.
- Bird’s Basement is a responsible server of alcohol at all time.
- Persons under the age of 18 are admitted in the venue when accompanied by a responsible adult and when a meal is purchased.
- Purchasing one or more tickets on this website constitutes acceptance of Bird’s Basement terms and conditions.
- While Bird’s Basement takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and advertised, sometimes errors may occur. The Purchaser agrees that Bird’s Basement may cancel tickets that have been issued as a result of an error and issue a refund of any ticket price paid. In the case of a pricing error, Bird’s Basement will endeavour to contact the Purchaser and provide the Purchaser with the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If any of the above clauses is deem to be not enforceable it will not affect the enforceability of the rest of the clauses.
PART 2. BIRD’S BASEMENT ON-LINE ACCOUNT AND BBPOINTS PROGRAM – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Bird’s Basement On-Line Account Points Program (“BB Points Program”) is operated by Bird’s Basement Pty Ltd (ABN 87607 922 609) of Suite 836, Lvl. 8, 1 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004 (“BB”).
- Information on how to earn and redeem BB Points (as defined below) forms part of these Terms & Conditions. By participating in the BB Points Program you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible to participate, you must first open a Bird’s Basement on-line account at birdsbasement.com (“BB On-line Account”).
- One (1) x BB Point = 5c (“BB Point”). So, 20 x BB Points = $1.
- How to earn BB Points: You will earn one (1) x BB Point for each dollar you spend on show tickets (excluding booking/reservation and any transactional fees), and food/beverage packages, when you purchase in advance using your BB On-line Account at birdsbasement.com.
- All BB Points you earn via advance purchases made using your BB On-line Account will be allocated to your BB Points balance after you have attended the Bird’s Basement event for which you purchased the tickets and food/beverage items, and are allocated to you as the BB On-line Account holder regardless of whether you are also purchasing on behalf of others.
- BB Points cannot be sold or transferred, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- How to redeem BB Points: BB will always specify on the BB website the eligible shows and food/beverage packages in respect of which BB Points may be redeemed, and eligible BB Points seating and food/beverage package limits will apply in each case, as determined by BB. BB Points are redeemable on a first come, first served basis, up to the limit/s set by BB for the relevant show.
- Subject to clause 8, you can redeem your BB Points against the full purchase price of eligible show ticket(s) and food/beverage packages on advance purchases made using your BB On-line Account. Please note that if you wish to apply your BB Points in part- payment of the full purchase price of the BB on-line transaction, payment via Paypal is not available (i.e. Credit Card payment only).
- For the avoidance of doubt, BB Points cannot be used for purchases made at the venue on the night of the show.
- Unused BB Points expire after two (2) years.
- BB Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- BB may change the BB Points Program (including how BB Points are earned and redeemed) and these Terms & Conditions at any time, or add new terms and conditions. If we do so, we’ll publish an updated version at birdsbasement.com. Your continued participation in the BB Points Program will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- BB reserves the right to terminate your BB On-line Account if you do not use it to earn or redeem points for twelve (12) months, or if we believe that you have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity, or failed to comply with these Terms & Conditions.
- BB may discontinue the BB Points Program at any time in its sole discretion with no liability to participants whatsoever.
- BB’s decision in relation to any matters arising from the BB Points Program is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria.
USE OF INFORMATION
When you are online, we collect information regarding the pages within our network which you visit and what you click on. As a general rule we do not collect sensitive information. However, if we do, it will usually be for the purposes of providing our goods or services and if the law requires us to, we will seek your consent to collect it.
We use your information to provide our services to you, to fulfil administrative functions associated with these services, for example billing, to enter into contracts with you or third parties and for marketing and client relationship purposes. Your contact details may be used to contact you to inform you of important information related to an event you have purchased tickets to, for example time or event changes or event cancellation. Where your personal information is contained within an advertisement which we publish for you, we may also use your information for publication of that same advertisement in other media, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the initial publication.
If at the time of purchase you agreed to receive information and offers about future events directly from the venue operator and/or promoter(s) of the event by the ticketing platform, then they will provide your contact details to Bird's Basement for this purpose. Bird's Basement may use these details to contact you with information and offers regarding future events and promotions or similar business. If you wish to change this choice you can contact us. Bird's Basement will use your personal information in accordance with Bird's Basement’s privacy policies. If wish to unsubscribe from this communication you should contact Bird's Basement directly.
USE OF AGGREGATE DATA
We may collect certain non-personal information to optimise our goods and services including our Web pages for your computer (e.g., the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address and the domain name of your Internet service provider). We may use such non-personal information for internal purposes, including but not limited to improving the content of our sites.
Bird's Basement may use personally identifiable information in aggregate form to improve our goods and services including our Web sites and make them more responsive to the needs of our customers.
Bird's Basement strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of our customers. We use a variety of physical and electronic security measures including restricting physical access to our offices and firewalls and secure databases to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use or disclosure.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access most personal information we hold about you and if we deny access in some circumstances we will tell you why.
To request access, please contact our privacy officer as set out at the end of this document.
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PRIVACY ON THE INTERNET
Remember to close your browser when you have finished your user session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer.
Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information over the Internet this information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information in publicly accessible online forums, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Please contact our Privacy Officer to ask for access to your information or if you have a complaint concerning your information privacy or if you would like more information about our approach to privacy:
Bird's Basement Privacy Officer